After successful completion of the first orders by SAR Environmental Technology at Ingolstadt Refinery, SAR received a supplier rating of "Very Good" from its customer Gunvor.
At the Ingolstadt Refinery, crude oil is processed to achieve various products such as LPG, petrol, diesel, aviation fuel or heating oil. In addition, district heat is produced to supply the region.
SAR's scope of supply
The orders placed to SAR included:
- modernisation of control technology for air compressors
- modernisation of control technology for a dust filter
- modernisation of a vibration monitoring system for a piston compressor
- energy data recording across entire plant
- supply and installation of various low-voltage main distribution boards
- planning support for the modernisation of a control room
For Environmental Technology, this was the first order in the field of "Oil & Gas". Particularly encouraging is the high customer satisfaction which is reflected in the distinction award.
For more information, please feel free to contact us under
(source: Gunvor Raffinerie Ingolstadt GmbH)
Award for SAR
The Project Managers and Senior Management of SAR