SAR Automation LP provides turn key systems, integration and automation solutions for businesses in a wide variety of industries. Our engineers are highly qualified and motivated to fulfil our customer needs. We are specialized in the integration of robotics, motion control and vision systems. We design and build complete projects, from stand alone stations to complex integrated assembly and test systems. Our goal is to provide quality and elegant solutions to ensure the success of each of our customers.
- As an project manager - key account manager OEM you are the bridge between SAR and our automotive customers. Your responsibilities are to maintain positive relationships with key contacts at customer sites, present and evaluate customer requests, create quotation and negotiate orders, monitor project status to ensure all milestones are met; in time and budget. At all times providing detailed technical support to the client and your team. But your most valuable role will be to guide the project team during stressful project implementation times.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering is preferred
- 5y+ Experience working for an OEM or Tier 1 supplier with customer contact is required
- Knowledge and expertise with special machinery
- Good communicator using written, verbal, listening and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand mechanical and electrical aspects of automation projects
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Open-minded, diplomatic, team spirited, and comfortable working with international colleagues
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to costs, quote and negotiate automation projects in range of 50 k to 3 million
- German written and spoken is a plus - not required
- Competitive compensation
- Generous Healthcare (medical, dental, vision) 401K match (after 1 year)
- 10 days PTO, 10 Sick days and 10 Holidays
- U.S. work authorized individuals only. Sponsor ship for work authorization is not available.