SAR Automation LP provides turn key systems, integration and automation solutions for businesses in a wide variety of industries. Our engineers are highly qualified and motivated to fulfil our customer needs. We are specialized in the integration of robotics, motion control and vision systems. We design and build complete projects, from stand alone stations to complex integrated assembly and test systems. Our goal is to provide quality and elegant solutions to ensure the success of each of our customers.
- As a robot programmer you create and optimize programs for industry robots, commission offline programs and calibrate robots at customer sites. You also commission and parameterize adjacent periphery for robot systems. Furthermore, is it within your expertise to define interfaces between robots and other systems, e. g. PLC or visualization. Lots of our customer have specific standards, that you have to learn, follow and implement. Independently working though projects as well as maintenance and service assignments at customer sites are daily tasks.
- At least 3y of experience with advanced programming in at least two of ABB, KUKA or FANUC robots (SEPRO and VIPER are a plus)
- Familiarity with the commissioning of robots into new and existing systems
- Able to establish the robot communication with PLC and equipment
- Expertise to create and modify path motions and program logic
- Strong electrical and mechanical background
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Experience working with vision systems
- Ability to do mechanical adjustments to EOATs and tooling basic mechanical knowledge
- Ability to read electrical drawings
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Experience in PLC programming is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Generous Healthcare (medical, dental, vision) 401K match (after 1 year)
- 10 days PTO, 10 Sick days and 10 Holidays